Grand Slam Media Inc., is a global company focused on improving the communication threshold between buyers and sellers of online advertising. Our exclusive partnerships with up and coming, category leading and strategically dominant publishers and advertisers provide our clients with maximum exposure and the ability to reach their target markets.
Grand Slam Media’s objective is to be the largest and most effective online advertising marketplace in the industry. Managing digital media for our strategic partners is an area we pride ourselves on for being exceptional. Understanding the partner objectives, being clear and transparent in doing business and then delivering the expected results is what we do. This is made possible by having great people on our team that are committed to partner and team success.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Execute the goals between GSM and our exclusive partner
- Managing business between Grand Slam Media & our partner as the Lead and key point of contact
- Quickly develop an understanding of what the opportunity is by qualifying and quantifying the relationship, working with our team to ensure organizational readiness and accountability to partner expectations
- learning how to use an industry-leading advertising platforms- Adnium & Adrewards
- KPI tracking and involvement with inter-company teams to ensure ongoing decision making for optimization of business and better overall results
- Creation and management of a team (if necessary) to realize full potential of relationships and opportunity
- Able to discuss and negotiate business with Director/C-level client contacts
- Qualified understanding of buying/selling digital media; NSFW and or SFW industry experience as asset
- Extremely organized and proactive- you are a “get it done” person
- Strong team player, communicator, independent and confident
- Ability to work in an environment with 18+ (NSFW) clientele
- Driven, motivated, and ambitious
- Knowledge of the different performance-based pricing models asset (CPA, CPL, CPM, CPC, etc.)
- Fluent English, written and spoken (French, Spanish, German or other languages will be an asset)
- Competitive salary and variable compensation plan
- Excellent health benefits plan including medical/dental/LTD upon successful completion of probationary period
- Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate
The application package must include, at a minimum, a cover letter and resume. The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to assume the required responsibilities, the competence to achieve the required goals, and the experience to possess the required skills and abilities. The caliber of the applicant’s writing will also be a factor in the hiring decision.
Job Type: Full-time, M-F, Toronto Office