Career: Business Analyst Intern
Are you a high energy and driven individual? Are you enthusiastic about achieving goals? Are you meticulous and detail oriented? Do you enjoy a fun, fast moving and collaborative atmosphere?
If this sounds like you, we would love for you to join our team!
We are Grand Slam Media, a global leader in the adult online advertising industry. Our main focus is on delivering the best results for brands and online publishers. With effective business acumen, targeted technology and a track record of success, we are able to provide indispensable value that allows publishers and advertisers to effectively monetize their properties and advertising budgets to penetrate their target markets.
Who we are looking for and what we offer.
As a Business Analyst intern at our company, you are self-motivated and a keen learner looking to learn and grow with our business. We offer a fun, team-oriented atmosphere and we believe strongly in growth and career progression, which is available to you, if you are the right fit.
What you will be doing.
Working closely with MS Excel Spreadsheets and having a meaningful understanding of accounting and financial statement, you will be responsible for the following:
- Data preparation and manipulation
- Collection, verification, and distribution of advertising campaign performance
- Assist in the assessment of effective pricing of advertising properties
- Assist in identifying and implementing desirable systems or procedures enhancements
- Perform data quality checks and analysis support by identifying business requirements and accurately representing results
- Work closely with the department’s Analysts and Internal partners on fulfilling requests and completing projects
- Produce reports utilizing MS Excel
- Inform management of outstanding items or issues encountered
- Research required for the purpose of supporting projects on the go
- Thrive within an energetic and support team while simultaneously identifying, tracking and achieving your own independent goals
Must Haves and Assets:
- Motivated self-starter with strict discipline to work independently to achieve goals on a timely basis in a fast paced environment
- Solid communication skills is required
- Ability to work with adult clientele (NFSW) is required
- Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheet software is required (Google spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel) as well as working knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for digital/online marketing media is an asset
- Working knowledge of Apple OS is an asset
- Quick learner with an ability to learn and use new and proprietary analytical programs
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please take 10 minutes to fill up our online application regarding your candidacy. Thank you for your interest in our company and team. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
You can send your resume and cover letter at [email protected].