Career: Digital Marketing Account Executive
Are you a high energy and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you enthusiastic when achieving goals? Are you empowered by a role that allows you to take your innovation and ideas into production?
If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team!
We are Grand Slam Media, a global leader in the adult online advertising industry. Our main focus is on delivering the best results for brands and online publishers. With effective business acumen, targeted technology and a track record of success, we are able to provide indispensable value that allows publishers and advertisers to effectively monetize their properties and advertising budgets to penetrate their target markets.
Who we are looking for and what we offer.
As an Account Executive, you are passionate, self-motivated and keen to learn and grow with our business. You also love increased responsibility and the autonomy to make your own decisions. We offer a fun, team-oriented atmosphere an excellent wages and benefits package, including performance incentive programs, long-term benefits, flex days, and more. We also believe in the value of work-life balance and we believe strongly in growth and career progression, which is available if you are the right fit for the role.
What you will be doing.
Working closely with key organizations we buy from and sell to, you are mainly responsible for managing our current accounts, as well as prospecting new ones. You will report to the Director of Advertising. This position plays a key role in the overall success of the organization.
- Retain connections with both new and existing accounts to encourage ongoing sales
- Managing a full sales cycle including lead generation, presentations, proposal writing, and closing of deals
- Thrive with an energetic and support team while simultaneously identifying, tracking and achieving your own independent goals
- As the key point of contact, interact professionally with a variety of personalities to ensure superior customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Develop strong business relationships with new clients and partners to build lucrative business opportunities
- Out of country travel to represent Grand Slam Media at industry events and conferences
- Networking through sourcing leads, cold calling, and researching targeted industries and companies
- Produce high-quality client proposals and presentations
- Gain knowledge of and utilize innovative proprietary technologies built internally by Grand Slam Media
Skills & Abilities
- Motivated self-starter with strict discipline to work independently to achieve goals on a timely basis
- Knack to exercise your own creativity to inspire and excite new and existing clients
- Resilient self-management ability to handle multiple actionable items
- Ability to creatively solve problems and a high attention to detail is required
- Solid organizational skills is required
- Ability to work within an adult clientele environment is required
- Ability to work flexible work hours is required
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet software is required (Google spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel)
- Working knowledge of Apple OS is an asset
Quick learner with an ability to pick up knowledge of internal company online tools
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please take 10 minutes to fill up our online application regarding your candidacy. Thank you for your interest in our company and team. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
You can send your resume and cover letter at [email protected].