Career: Executive Assistant
Are you a high energy and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you adaptable while maintaining professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality when achieving goals? Are you empowered by a role that allows you to perform administrative tasks to ensure work runs smoothly and effectively?
If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team!
We are Grand Slam Media, a global leader in the adult online advertising industry. Our main focus is on delivering the best results for brands and online publishers. With effective business acumen, targeted technology and a track record of success, we are able to provide indispensable value that allows publishers and advertisers to effectively monetize their properties and advertising budgets to penetrate their target markets.
Who we are looking for and what we offer.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who is proactive when achieving goals, adaptable when dealing with changes, successful at managing deadlines and an effective communicator. We offer a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, an excellent wages/benefits package, including performance incentive programs, long-term benefits, flex days, and more. We also believe in the value of work-life balance and we believe strongly in growth, which is available if you are the right fit for the role.
What you will be doing.
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high-quality support to our CEO and CFO. You will be the main point of contact between our CEO and colleagues/clients. This role plays an integral part to the success of our growing business and team.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and clients
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for our CEO
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives
- Manage and maintain CEO’s schedules
- Thrive with an energetic and supportive team while simultaneously achieving your own independent goals
- As the key point of contact, interact professionally with a variety of personalities to ensure superior customer satisfaction and problem resolution
Skills & Abilities
- Motivated self-starter with strict discipline to work independently to achieve goals on a timely basis
- Resilient and adaptable self-management ability to handle multiple actionable items
- Ability to creatively solve problems and a high attention to detail is required
- Solid organizational skills is required
- Ability to work within an adult clientele environment is required
- Ability to work flexible work hours is required
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet software is required (Google spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel)
- Working knowledge of Apple OS is an asset
- Quick learner with an ability to pick up knowledge of internal company online tools
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please take 10 minutes to fill up our online application regarding your candidacy. Thank you for your interest in our company and team. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
You can send your resume and cover letter at [email protected].