Career: Finance Clerk
Are you well versed in the principles of finance? What if you could put your skills to use to assist in managing all financial operations? Do you thrive under deadlines and enjoy multi-tasking? Can you maintain focus in a hectic, fast-paced environment?
If this sounds like you, then this opportunity could be perfect for you!
We are Grand Slam Media, a global leader in the adult (NSFW) online advertising industry. With effective business acumen, targeted technology and a track record of success, we are able to provide indispensable value that allows publishers and advertisers to effectively monetize their properties and advertising budgets to penetrate their target markets.
Who we are looking for and what we offer.
We are looking for a solid Finance Clerk who is trustworthy and an effective communicator with a keen eye for detail. We offer a fun, team-oriented atmosphere, an excellent wages/benefits package, including performance incentive programs, long-term benefits, and more. We also believe in the value of work-life balance and we believe strongly in growth, which is available if you are the right fit for the role.
Strong written communication skills in English is an absolute must. Use of email and Skype to communicate internally & externally is extensive. Other languages are an asset, as we have customers all over the world.
What you will be doing.
As a Finance Clerk, you will provide high-quality support to our CFO. This role plays an integral part to the success of our growing business and team.
- Input sales (customer invoices) in Quickbooks
- Input COGs in Quickbooks
- Bank reconciliations Daily, multi-currency
- Tax (HST) reconciliation
- Tracking of client documents (hardcopy & softcopy)
- Track sales results and various company KPI (key performance indicators) data
- Communicate with vendors, customers, and colleagues
- Report the status of accounts and discrepancies
- Be the front line AR resource
Skills & Abilities
- Proven experience as a Finance Clerk is required
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and financial transactions is required
- Familiarity with financial principles (i.e. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), etc.)
- Strong ability to creatively solve problems and a high attention to detail is required
- Solid numerical and analytical skills is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Diploma or Degree in Finance or Accounting is required
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet software is required (Google spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel)
- Working knowledge of Apple OS is an asset
- Comfort with working in an adult (NSFW) environment
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please take 10 minutes to fill up our online application regarding your candidacy. Thank you for your interest in our company and team. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
You can send your resume and cover letter at [email protected].