Career: Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst (BI Analyst) will be responsible for developing ad-hoc reports, presentations, and insights that allow management to make quality decisions by supplying them with in-depth knowledge of business operations, strategies, and priorities. You will accomplish this by evaluating BI solutions, including databases, data warehouses, open data, queries, reports, dashboards, and other visualizations based on stakeholders’ needs. You will lead interpretation of research findings with clear business impact and translate into actionable business recommendations. This position will report to the Business Intelligence Specialist.
- Clean data in preparation for reporting and analysis
- Assist with the collection and analysis of data in support of Business Intelligence requests
- Research and analyze key business drivers, competitive environment, opportunities, trends and operating metrics
- Interact with team members across all departments
- Assist in developing and maintaining various models
- Provide support for ad-hoc data analysis
- Cross-train with team members to increase individual and team knowledge
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Excellent reading/writing and negotiation skills
- Relentless follow up and dogged determination
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Post-secondary education in a qualitative field such as Finance, Business, Economics, or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years data analysis or BI work experience, preferably for an advertising services company
- Intermediate Excel knowledge required; Advanced knowledge highly preferred
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Positive attitude with lots of energy
- Ability to work well within a team environment and take constructive criticism, coaching, and feedback on a consistent basis
- Highly detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage a large volume of tasks
- Ability to exercise discretion on sensitive or confidential matters
- Basic knowledge of online advertising processes, products, and operations preferred
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
If this sounds like you then let’s talk now. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including performance incentive programs, long-term benefits, and more.
Thank you for your interest in our team- only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Downtown Toronto
- Work in a friendly, international environment
- Base salary plus high upside commission
- Opportunity for self-improvement and growth
You can send your resume and cover letter at [email protected].