Career: Sales Executive
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE #1? Are you hungry enough to go after all the big sharks and bring home the prize?
As a global leader in the adult online advertising industry, Grand Slam Media Inc has spent 10 years establishing ourselves as one of if not THE key player in our space. We are not satisfied with just being great, but we want to WIN.
With effective business acumen, targeted technology and a track record of success, Grand Slam Media is able to provide the necessary value that allows publishers and advertisers to effectively monetize their properties and advertising budgets to penetrate their target markets.
We are seeking a passionate, self-motivated leader to join our team as a Junior Sales Executive. You will report to the Director of Advertising and be responsible for managing current accounts and bringing in new clients into the business.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales team (billing, profitability reports, forecasts, performance reports, setup tasks, etc)
- Manage day-to-day communications both internally and with the client
- Maintain a daily follow-up with the client, the Sales team and the production specialists
- B2B sales and client support
- Manage a portfolio of advertisers using business analytics expertise to proactively identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue and performance.
- Support the development of these advertisers’ ongoing independent growth and success
- Understand and manage the full sales cycle: Identify client’s needs and address them with our offerings
- Reach the ROI goals of your clients, ensure a continuing relationship
- Contributing to overall business strategy using necessary tools and resources
- Collaborating and interacting with the Director of Sales to identify goals then exceed them
- Learning to utilize innovative proprietary technologies built by Grand Slam Media Inc
- Researching targeted industries and companies
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Excellent reading/writing and negotiation skills
- Relentless follow up and dogged determination
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, with strong communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- Problem solving abilities and a high attention to detail is a must
- Ability to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Working knowledge of the Apple Operating System is an asset
- Ability to work in an environment with 18+ (NSFW) clientele and content reviewed and discussed by peers
- Ability to work with spreadsheets (Google spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel) is required, with an ability to create and work with low-level formulas
- Strong organizational skills is a must
- Ability to develop knowledge and understanding of online tools used in the company
- Knowledge of Real-time Bidding and automated media buying
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
If this sounds like you then let’s talk now. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including performance incentive programs, long-term benefits, and more.
Thank you for your interest in our team- only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Downtown Toronto
- Work in a friendly, international environment
- Base salary plus high upside commission
- Opportunity for self-improvement and growth
You can send your resume and cover letter at [email protected].