Career: Support and Operations Executive
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE #1?
Are you hungry enough to go after all the big sharks and bring home the prize?
As a global leader in the adult online advertising industry, Grand Slam Media Inc has spent 10 years establishing ourselves as one of if not THE key player in our space. We are not satisfied with just being great, but we want to WIN.
With effective business acumen, targeted technology and a track record of success, Grand Slam Media is able to provide the necessary value that allows publishers and advertisers to effectively monetize their properties and advertising budgets to penetrate their target markets.
The Support and Operations Executive’s core focus is the Grand Slam Media customer. They will touch all facets of the user experience which include but are limited to operational tasks involving publisher and advertiser support both live and in correspondence. The SOE will in many cases be the first point of contact for new users and will provide continued support to active clients as well with the goal of customer retention, but also driving greater revenues in mind. The SOE will develop a top to bottom understanding of Grand Slam Media’s system, Adnium.com.
- New user verifications
- New site and ad zone creations/approvals
- Advertiser campaign approvals
- Interaction with software to ensure live campaign compliance (Better Ads Standards)
- Entry level sales support as required
- Interact with team members across all departments
- Cross-train with team members to increase individual and team knowledge
- Relevant experience in sales and/or customer service
- Strong verbal and written skills in the English language; secondary languages are an asset as our business is global
- The ability to stay organized when balancing multiple active tasks
- Basic coding and spreadsheet manipulation skills are an asset but not necessary for success
- The ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Diligence with follow-ups
- Knowledge of online advertising processes, products, and operations preferred
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Excellent reading/writing and negotiation skills
- Relentless follow up and dogged determination
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, with strong communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- Problem-solving abilities and a high attention to detail is a must
- Ability to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Working knowledge of the Apple Operating System is an asset
- Ability to work in an environment with 18+ (NSFW) clientele and content reviewed and discussed by peers
- Ability to work with spreadsheets (Google spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel) is required, with the ability to create and work with low-level formulas
- Strong organizational skills is a must
- Ability to develop knowledge and understanding of online tools used in the company
- Knowledge of Real-time Bidding and automated media buying
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
If this sounds like you then let’s talk now. We offer competitive wages and benefits, including performance incentive programs, long-term benefits, and more.
Thank you for your interest in our team- only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Downtown Toronto
- Work in a friendly, international environment
- Base salary plus high upside commission
- Opportunity for self-improvement and growth
You can send your resume and cover letter at [email protected].