Grand Slam Media is an industry leading adult online advertising company based in Toronto. We are seeking passionate, self-motivated & entrepreneurial spirited engineers to join our team. If you love creating innovative, fast, beautiful and inspired applications we would love to talk to you.
We operate very high volume web services, that require extremely high availability across the globe. A 20ms delay in application performance matters to us & it should matter to you too. Our designers interact with all levels of the company. So you will receive feedback directly from both customers & staff members on stories you have completed.
This isn’t your typical cubicle job
About the role:
We’re looking for a talented and multi-skilled Front-End Web Developer who likes to work in a fast-paced and fun environment to join our team on a full-time. People who are interested in ongoing learning and developing their career are very welcome as we continue to grow our development team.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in an agile team environment and have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
- Create beautifully inspired UI’s for our customer portal
- Interface directly with engineers to speed software development
- Give time estimates and manage time efficiently.
- Report back on project status and milestones.
- Write well-documented code and following best practices.
- Own and lead the technical backlog of projects.
Education and Qualification / Skills and Competencies:
- Familiar with GIT and GIT based workflows.
- Expert knowledge of responsive best practices.
- Enthusiastic about cutting edge web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Innovative, motivated, confident, organized, high energy team player.
- Passionate about online marketing as it applies to new web technologies and the latest trends
MINIMUM GRAPHICS UI DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2+ years of full-time Design or Development experience, with samples of work
- Evidence of constant learning and testing of strategies
- Please provide a link to your portfolio
Job Type: Full-time
You can send your resume and cover letter at [email protected].